Monday, December 13, 2010

my birthday story.

woke up 6.30am cos we're going for hot spring with Clement's family. after that we had our breakfast and went back home. felt so sleepy and tired and fell asleep. missed church service and woke up at 12 plus. haha. wasted the day. anyway, we had our lunch at pizza hut. i eat the extreme cheese pizza til geli! hahha. we went carrefour at sri petaling cos we wanted to buy movies to watch. dont wanna go cinema watch. expensive. =)

but end up go there see shoes and bought one pair for myself. haha.. 50% weh! we walked dont know walk wat til night time. we bought swiss roll, chocolate rice, cream and M&M for my cake. haha. we went home and had a heart-to-heart talk. break down. and suddenly he pulled out a letter and hand it to me. still in tears, i opened it up and there i go. my tears flowed more and more. i couldnt believe that he could pull out such beautiful piece of art. i was touched! i looked at him and I know that he loves me.







after that, he made the cake and sang birthday song together with mark and pooiyan.




we watched "hachiko" while eating the swiss roll. cried again cos the story is very touching. =)

eventhough, my birthday celebration is not great, i enjoy it deep from my heart. I dont mind he did not do anything great for me. A small yet simple and sweet celebration will make me smile. I thank God for bringing me to this world on 12 December. I thank Him for so many wonderful people in my 20 years of life so far. My family, Clement, and my friends.

Clement said something very sweet and i just wanna write it in my heart.
"When I see you smile, I just feel so happy."
"Seeing you smile is the best thing for me."

These are few birthday messages that is sweet and also says something bout me. aha=)

From Clement:

Happy Birthday my sweet heart... I love you very very much... Wish you have a wonderful time with me on your birthday... wakakakaka...

I love you.... Hugs mUACKS....

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR...


From Wei Beng:

happy bday young girl who likes to run everywhr naked :)


From April Melody Tan:

Happy birthday! GBU!! =D!!! Are u still skinny coz ur ribcage is scary!!!!


From Neeta:


Happy bday ! Haha. . Asmatic laugh again!!


From Jessy Wong:


This poem is dedicated to you ♥

Like any other day, a women was pushed into the ward,
A baby was born and she is bald,
Her first cry is heard on 12th of December,
The name's Jun-Lyn and ought to be remembered,
Shamelessly I admit I often make fun of you,
In return, you will do the same thing to me too,
Today, your're 20 years old if I'm not wrong,
Happy Birthday to you, wishes from Jessy Wong

Lol I insisted on putting my name in that poem too so can't blame me :DD and I really didn't know how old are you 20 or 21 and turns out my lucky guess is right


From Cynthia Lee Qing Ning:


I'm the last! yes!!! happy birthday!

1 comment:

clement said...

i'm really sorry from my heart because never do any birthday celebration that is grand for you..

but i'm really happy that you like it...

i just thinking if every time i do your birthday celebration grand then the next year i cant give you any surprise...

kekeke...

and last but not lease

WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE, I REALLY FEEL SO HAPPY
SEEING YOU SMILE IS THE BEST AND ONLY THING I WANT TO SEE FROM YOU.