i've decided to go to my sister's convo instead of his sister's wedding. before this I've asked the Lord which one to go and he convinced me it's my sister's convo that i should attend. he convinced me that my family is more important. that my sister is more important than a wedding. And besides, it's time for me to think of what other ppl wants especially my family and not what i want.i felt calm making this decision. and i realised i'm getting more matured with my thinking. =)
well pi, i really wish to go for da wedding too. i want to see you on the stage reading the scripture. i want to be there with you but yeah, my sister is more important. =) I love you.
hope you will have a blast and enjoy to the fullest during your weekend in png.
1 comment:
i respect your decision pu... no worries...
just enjoy your self when in the convo... when you are out side your self please be careful and careful and careful k...
I LOVE YOU my dearest PU...
Post a Comment