yest did the carlsberg job again. freaking tiring at the end of the day. the boots are killing me! ahh! look at the pics. =)
At the end of the day, i can depend on my dearest babe to comfort me and take away all the pain.
At the end of the day, he widely opens up his hands for me to place my head on his shoulder
At the end of the day, he takes away my tiredness with his short yet comfortable massage.
At the end of the day, I know he is willing to sacrifice to make sure I'm all fine.
At the end of the day, i know he will protect me from any harm.
At the end of the day, I know he will always love me and always be there for me.
1 comment:
thank you pu for compliment me...
I LOVE YOU...
HUGS MUACKS from my HEART....
Post a Comment