Friday, April 29, 2011

wow!!

today was business organization exam! i'm the 2nd last to finish my exam. this sem, i finish my exam later than the rest. got no idea why. but last time i completed my finals in less than an hour! hahhaa.. i'm not showing off!

anyway, today, a lecturer whom i know him by face only, talked to me in the lift after my exam finished. He asked, "how was your exam?"

I said, "hmmm.. ok la.. not bad.."

He said, "i heard from the lecturers that you are intelligent.. smart.."

I said, "oh... thank you.."*smiling away*

while he was walking out of the lift, he said, "keep up your good work."

I said, "thank you, sir."

I was happy because he is the first one who came up to me and tell me straightforward although he didn't know me, and i dont even know him.

when i was crossing the road, I was thinking to myself, "actually, I am not smart. it's the lecturers who made me got interested in the subjects. when i am interested in any subjects, I'll fall in love and go all out for the subject."

I dont look highly on myself because any subjects that requires more reading, I could not handle it. I'm not hardworking enough to read and I am not a bookworm. I dont love reading! I could not remember the facts. I just need the lecturer to make me understand. not give me the notes and ask me to read myself.

any praise given to me, I would just like to thank God. It's is His wisdom that helps me. And his blessings. He is the One who helped me.

Please dont put high hopes on me. please. i dont want to feel stress thinking i have to reach expectations. Just let me do my stuff, and dont worry! =)

p/s : I hope my results for this sem is good.

No comments: