Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Story.

February 14th 2011
Our Simple yet Lovely Valentine story.

had McD during lunch.

had chocolate cheese cake for dessert from Secret Recipe.
Not the best, i can say.

after clement's work, we had our claypot chicken rice for dinner and
went to playground after that.

guess what is this?
no, it's not a stick!
got the shock of our lives when we
saw a really BIG FAT WORM right in front of clement's swing.
No worries pi, I wont tell out your secret. XD

Got this today, while we were having our lunch at McD again.
There's this special man who goes around to sell cute key chains and we decided to get one.


Nice?

p/s: Dont feel bad ok? I'm happy as long as I'm with you.

1 comment:

†A9gie† said...

Wow..nice keychain..love it so much..very very special..hahah...^^ love ur blog..full of stories ^^