i just read in The Sun newspaper today and read about Mr. Ooi went missing.. He was my history teacher when i was in form 1. I didn't know it was Mr. Ooi until my friends share the post in facebook. Then i realized bout the article in the newspaper was him.
My brother too has not been answering the phone. both of his numbers are switched off. i got no idea where is he now and what is he doing as he got Computer Test to take later on. I am really very worried bout him. I've been calling since Sunday and got no answer.
God, help me Lord!! please Lord. i'm crying out for you, Lord.. I pray that Lord, these people that walked into my life who I have not heard any news from them will be found. I pray that Lord, You will put a sense in them that their family members are worried about them and wants them to come back home safely. I pray that Lord you keep them safe while people are looking for them. and i pray that Lord, you calm everyone's heart and send your angels to comfort them. i pray that Lord, you have mercy upon my brother and Mr. Ooi and protect them from head to toe. Protect them from any harm oh Lord. Help me Lord to keep my faith in you and acknowledged that You are in control of everything. Keep my brother and Mr.Ooi SAFE oh Lord!
In Jesus, Mighty Name I Pray,
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment