Thursday, October 28, 2010

i need good lecturers.

a random post where i evaluates myself.

I am a kind of person who needs to understand the subject to get a hold of the subject. therefore, i need a good teacher or a dedicated lecturer. I love CCNA 1 this semester. The lecturer is awesome. He's funny too. Once i get a lousy lecturer there goes my subject. kantoi! haihz. i cant memorise like most of you can. I'll fall in love with the subject by understanding it. It's just like a relationship with anyone. Surely you need to understand the person then you'll fall in love with him/her. for my favourite subject, I'll study whenever there's test or exam on the subject. But if the lecturer dont make me feel interested in the subject, I will not have the mood to study for the subject even when there's test.

For me, it all depends on how good is the lecturers are in sharing their knowledge to the students. I am very interested in studying. but please, i really need good lecturers.

As i grow up, i realized my strategy for studying. To understand the subject and fall in love with it. =) I'm glad it's not too late.=) Actually cannot say strategy la.. it's from my heart. i realized i love studying cos i learned lots of new things every single day. =)

Thank you, Lord for the education that you have provided me. I'm grateful. =)

1 comment:

YanMing said...

totally agree with u jun! i too need a good lecturer in order for me to grasp the concept of a certain subject well. otherwise, i'm doomed. haha...