Hello 2011!!! I hope that all of you will learn more this year compared to 2010. May you achieve your new year resolutions. and i hope that all of you will have good health!
Happy New Year to my pi!!! muacks. it's our third year celebrating new year! Thank you for all the good and bad times that you've shared with me. I'm really happy and glad that we are together in everything that comes in our way.
i went to Teluk Intan on 31st December 2010 cos his sister is having luncheon on 1st January 2011. =) alslo i get a free ride back to kl. that's why i followed his family. went to the leaning tower of teluk intan at night and it's beautiful. we took many many pictures but the pictures are not with me. =(
1st January went to the luncheon and the food is awesome. i get to eat abalone. haha.. no big deal anyway. it does not have any special taste. i dont know why is it the most expensive clam. haha. after the luncheon i followed clement's aunt down to seremban. we had the most awesome dinner. very very big crab. the biggest i've eaten. the air is cool that night, quiet surrounding and just a beautiful night. indescribable feeling. at the end of the day, i have the happiest stomach cos i've been filling my stomach with awesome food the whole day. hahahhhaha..
thanks for the wonderful time pi... we enjoyed ourselves, don't we?
I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Happy New Year to my pu... Glad that you are happy... hahaha... I'm also glad that you are my gal... hugs muaccks...
I LOVE YOU...
THANK YOU...
thank you for being beside me always...
Post a Comment