Friday, July 2, 2010

a day like this would come??

Tuesday, 29th June 2010

I didn't know that this day would come
When i decided to end our relationship seriously
Just because of the name appearing everywhere in your house
I couldn't control myself and gone crazy

Anger, Jealousy has taken control of me
That particular message was sent to you
"I'll fetch you now to take your bike and after that we will not have anything to do with each other anymore"

I stopped right in front of my house
Waiting for you to get off
And there I go shouting asking you to get out
When you wanted to work things out
I guessed you couldn't stand me
And went out angrily and rode your bike off

I banged the gate close
Angry at you for not persuading me to change my mind
I bathed Sherrie
Hoping that my phone will ring
Thinking of you, the time we had, and tears came rolling down my cheeks

Then, I heard the ring tone for an incoming message
Don't want to be overly excited
So that I wont disappoint myself if it's not from you

Came in the house and read your message
Not too excited bout the message too
You sounded like you're giving up on me

I looked into the mirror
Realized what a failure I am
Shed some more tears
And went to take a shower

A lot of reasons went through my mind
Somehow, I dont feel regret for making this decision
I came out feeling a little calm
When suddenly i heard your bike stopping in front of my house

I went out to see what is it all about
There i go asking you to come in
The neighbour's dogs are barking crazily

Well, i kept quiet
You wanted to know the reasons of my action
I kept quiet

Somehow, you made me talk
You worked things out
You appreciate our relationship
And You Saved It!
Thank you my dear..

No comments: